Thursday 14 March 2013

Artsnic Gallery Opening Night

I met a lovely lady through a mutual friend a couple of years ago who has just opened an art gallery and photographic studio in Camden NSW, which is the town where I my husband and I went to high school together many moons ago. Sarah Lamond from Artsnic Photography does wedding photography, family portraits and artistic photography. She contacted me a couple of weeks ago asking if I would be interested in selling work in her new gallery, to which I said... YES PLEASE!

Last night was the official opening night. There was a small gathering and the general vibe and feel of the gallery was really nice. It is a pleasure to be asked to have my work on display in her gallery, especially in a town that is dear to my heart.

Sara has on display some of my birds including a collection of Australian birds, a dry glazed vase, some raku pieces and a collection of pendants

I quickly put together some of my pendants yesterday on little cards I had at home and took them along last night. They were well received as was my other work. Made a few sales. It's always really great to talk to people who are interested to know more about the process of my work and to meet and talk to other like minded people and last night was one of those opportunities to do just that.








Artsnic Gallery / Photographic Studio is located at 'Camden Cottage' 39 John Street, Camden.
Contact Sara on (02) 4602 8100

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog today. Why not drop by and see what some of folk on Mud Colony have been doing this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment