Monday 15 October 2012

Mittagong Markets Here I Come



Yes, thats right. I will be loading the ute on Friday evening and taking off at first light on Saturday morning to the beautiful little town of Mittagong on the NSW Southern Highlands. Its an early start but I have to be at Mittagong Markets and all set up by 8am. I am hoping as always, for a lovely sunny day with NO WIND and lots of people. Fingers crossed.

I know you don't really want to think about it but Christmas is only Eight weeks away. So, why not drop into the markets this Saturday 20 October to start your Christmas shopping. Its a lovely drive and not only are there heaps of great things to buy at the markets, but there are plenty of other great things to do and places to visit whilst in the Southern Highlands. Hope to see you there.

Follow this link for more info on the Mittagong Markets, location etc.
 http://www.stallholders.com.au/mittagong/



 Now I am back to see what is happening at the Mud Colony website and what everyone else has been blogging about this week :) http://www.mudcolony.blogspot.com.au/


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan
    I had heard about your Raku with Rhonda so nice to see more on that in the previous post - love your shell decorations- let us know how the market goes - see you back at Mud Colony :^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again Jan, I meant to ask if those bird hangers are glazed both sides and if so how you suspend them? I like the tree they are on too.

    ReplyDelete