Sunday 9 April 2017

Back to Blogging - Bit of an update

Hi there. Wow, I haven't blogged for about 3 years. Trying to keep a bit more of a balance in my life has meant choosing to spend less time sitting at the computer.

I have also enjoyed making a few more functional items and found a little bit of time to do some raku pieces for my own enjoyment.

My Handmade Ceramic Native Australian Hanging Birds

I am very happy to say that there have been a few new birds since my last blog. Some I have pictured below aren't new but they are an improvement on the old design, so I have included them too.



Azure Kingfisher

Pink Breasted Robin

Eastern Rosella

White Breasted Sea Eagle

Wedge Tailed Eagle

Butcher Bird

Regent Bowerbird

Male and Female Superb Fairy Wren - Female is new

Red-tailed Black Cockatoo

Galah

Willy Wagtail

Sulphur Crested White Cockatoo

Yellow-tailed Black Cockatoo

Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to visit  My Etsy Shop to see more of my handmade ceramics.
I will update my 'Stockists List' soon, so to check on where to buy my handmade ceramics, please email me.



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful birds.Looks so real and charming.Love to see more of this forms.You can also visit where a large varieties of pottery,decorative and gifting items are available.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful birds.I appreciate your work.you can have a look at You can have look at http://potterymarket.co.uk/ for more varieties of pottery decorative and gifting items.

    ReplyDelete